NCCN.com provides information about the cancer journey from diagnosis to treatment decision-making through survivorship. It also offers guidance and information on managing symptoms, eating well, exercising before and after treatment, and financial and insurance issues.
More than 1.4 million new cases of cancer are diagnosed each year in the U.S., and there are more than 11 million cancer survivors. A large percentage of these individuals, along with their families and friends, look to the Web to provide them with guidance, information, and tools to make the best decisions for them. Please download our media kit (at left) for site metrics, visitor demographics, and ad pricing. To discuss advertising on our site, contact Jennifer Tredwell, Director, Marketing.
Please review our ad policy:
- All advertisements are subject to the approval of NCCN.com, which reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time.
- Advertisers do not influence editorial decisions or advertising policies.
- The advertisement, advertising icons and company logos must be displayed in such a way that they clearly are not part of the NCCN.com website content.
- NCCN.com does not endorse any company, product or service appearing in its advertising and no implication of endorsement may be made in the advertisement.
- Pop-ups and floating ads or surveys will not be accepted.
- Advertiser links must open in a new browser window.
- Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on NCCN.com.
- NCCN.com reserves the right not to accept advertising that, in NCCN’s opinion, is not factually accurate or in good taste.
- NCCN.com shall not accept advertising that, in NCCN’s opinion, may remotely risk harm to the good name of the NCCN or the names of NCCN Member Institutions.
- NCCN.com will accept corporate image – but not product-specific – ads from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- NCCN.com does not release personally identifiable data, including e-mail addresses, on the users of the website.
- Advertorials will not be accepted.
- All advertising is reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Updates to the NCCN.com advertising policy will be posted to this website.